headerphoto


Journalism: The Most Trusted Scam In America



So, now that you have watched this please remember to question everything we hear, read or watch from the MSM. No site, publication, TV or radio station should be taken as secure facts and we must all do our homework. Whether it is a Conservative or a liberal site, do your homework.

Myself, I have dropped the ball on several occasions and had to back track to make posts correct when I have blown it.

Thanks to HermitLion for passing this along to me.

Tags: Journalism, scam, America, video, PJM To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

1 Comments - Share Yours!:

Nick said...

Strangely enough, I was just browsing through Amazon and I came upon "The Long Night" by Steve Wick. This book tells the story of the highly respected American journalist William L. Shirer, author of "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich".

Shirer was of course the exception. Many journalists - and as we all know, politicians - did not tell the truth about what they saw and heard in Germany in the 1930s.

Another writer I know quite well is Massimo Carlotto, who writes novels in the "Mediterranean noir" genre. I read somewhere that such novels are popular in Italy because they give a more accurate rendering of daily life than the press & politicians do.